Name of the Post : Consultant (Scientific) Pre-Clinical operations
No.of.Posts : 01
Age : Limited as on date: up to 70 years
Consolidated Emoluments : Maximum Rs.70,000/- per month depending upon experience and knowledge
Tenure : Two Years
Essential Qualifications : 1st Class Master’s Degree in Medical Microbiology/ Medical
Pharmacology/Immunology from a recognized University with 4-6 years of experience in Pharma industry/Biotech industry /CRO industry / Immunology related to clinical research studies / trials.
- PhD in Medical pharmacology/medical microbiology/immunology from a recognized University
- Strong knowledge of clinical research process and medical terminology.
- Understanding of GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines governing clinical research.
- Ability to work successfully within a crossfunctional team
- Good Scientific writing/Communication skills Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data management / data synthesis
Nature of Duties:
- To manage all clinical aspects of study including assessing operational feasibility and recommending study execution plan; developing and managing comprehensive study timelines and metrics
- To participate in Selection and management/Oversight of external vendors and develops vendor specifications; review vendor reports, budgets and metrics
- To provide study specific training and leadership to Clinical Research Staff, including CRO, CRAs, Sites and other contract personnel
- To plan, Execute and Lead study specific meetings
- To participate in Site monitoring visits and oversee clinical monitoring activities ensuring compliance with Good Clinical Practices
- To prepare and/or review study related Standard Operating procedures and Documents
- To develop and manage study budget and maintain it within financial goals
- The job may require travel to the trial sites and attending outstation meetings
- Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates. However, if more number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/ Skill Test may also be
conducted on the same day before final round of Interview.
- The candidates should bring 5 copies of biodata along with all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
Interested candidates for the various positions mentioned below are invited to
appear for the Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview as mentioned for the various positions along
with 5 copies of their updated Bio data/CV on the respective dates indicated against the
notified positions reporting strictly between 09:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M
at the following address :
Indian Council of Medical Research,
Ansari Nagar New Delhi-110 029
Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview : 24 February 2018 strictly between 09:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M