Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellow
No.of.Positions : 01
Name of the Project : “Freshwater Diversity of Peninsular India (excluding Tamil Nadu) taxonomic enumeration and developing online Flora” (SP-279)
Post Code : SP/279/JPF
Project Duration : 15.02.2021
Group/Division : BIODIVERSITY & PALAEOBIOLOGY GROUP
Age Limit : 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped
candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Monthly Stipend : Rs.18000/- (Fixed)
- Essential – 1st Class M. Sc in Environmental Science, Botany, Microbiology or similar subjects.
- Desirable – Qualified NET/GATE & Experience in working on diatoms taxonomy and ecology.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by 26.03.2018.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online
application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Important Dates :
- Application Deadline – 26/03/ 2018
- Display of the short listed candidates for interview – Will be displayed on Institute website by 28 /03/ 2018
- Date of Interview – Monday, 09/04/2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Application Deadline – 26.03.2018.