Name of the Post : Jr. Scientist
No.of.Posts : 02
Max Age Limit : 30 years
Scale of Pay : Pay Matrix Level-7 Rs.44900-142400
- Essential : (i) M.Sc. in Microbiology./ Clinical Microbiology/ Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/Bacteriology / Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology/Physiology from any recognized university with at least 60% marks and (ii) A minimum one year of relevant experience.
- Desirable : At least 1 publication or article in Indexed journals in any of the above mentioned fields.
- Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be suberscribed with “Application for the post of “_________________.”
- The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status.
- Qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates who are otherwise well qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of applications from candidates with requisite experience is not received.
- The candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post applied for will be required to appear for written test. For Group ‘A’ Scientific post there will be personal discussion with the candidates qualifying the written test with minimum 60 % marks of the total marks in written test .
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
- Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India order shall be attached with the application.
- Those employed in Central and State Government Autonomous organization and Central & State Public Sectors undertaking/organization should apply through proper channel otherwise their application will not be considered.
- The prescribed application format is available on NIB website www.nib.gov.in.
The last date of for submission of application shall be 07-05-2018.