Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of.Posts : 01
Emoluments Per month : Rs. 25,000/- consolidated
- M.Sc. in Microbiology /Food Science & Technology/ Horticulture.
- Doctorate/ Research in the concern discipline/ NET qualified in the desirable field /Two years job experience in Food Industry as a “food microbiologist /Laboratory analyst” or equivalent will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate may appear in “Walk-in-interview” in the office Chamber of the undersigned, BAC Sabour on 19th March 2018.at 15.00 hrs.
- TA, DA will not be paid to the candidate appearing at the interview .
- The original certificates along with updated CV /Biodata and self attested photocopies of certificates should be brought at the time of interview.
- The selected candidates is required to work full time in the said scheme,at least for a period of six months, from the date of his/her joining.
- No residential accommodation will be provided .
- The position may be renewed every six months, based upon the satisfactory performance and is co-terminus with the project.
Interested eligible candidates may email his/her application and update cv/Biodata to Principal Investigator, at “email@example.com” and Walk-in Interview to be held in the office chamber of the undersigned on March 19, 2018 at 3.00 PM.
- Date of Interview – March 19, 2018
- Time of Interview – 3.00 PM.
- Venue of Interview – Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour. Bhagalpur