Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of.Posts : 10
Age Limit : The upper age limit for the above posts is maximum of 28 years as of date of interview. 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per govt. rules.
M.Sc. first class in Agronomy/ DRDO Soil Science/Horticulture/ Seed Technology/ Plant
Breeding and Genetics/ Vegetable Science/Botany/ Zoology/Animal Husbandry/
Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro-biology/Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology/Agriculture candidates, and Entomology with NET qualification.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview at 1030 hrs on 16th February, 2018
for JRF and RA at DIHAR Base Lab Chandigarh, near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh (Tele No. 0172-2638900). Please note that the candidates registered between 0900 to 1030 hrs on the mentioned date against posts will only be considered for walk-in-interview. Interested candidates have to submit an attested copy of the mark sheets (matriculation onwards) and certificates on reporting at the venue and produce original mark sheets and certificates during the time of interview. The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, only may apply.
1. Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/
provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
2. The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates-any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. The candidate may be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any University/Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
5. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should send their application through proper channel.
6. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Candidate’s will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
8. Number of seats for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice.
- Date of Interview – 16th February, 2018
- Time of Interview – 1030 hrs
- Venue of Interview – DIHAR Base Lab Chandigarh,near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh (Tele No. 0172-2638900)