Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
No. of Positions : 01(One)
Name of the Project : Development of haploid inducer line, and enhancement of seed-meal quality in Brassica juncea through CRISPR/Cas mediated genome editing
Age : 28 years, relaxation of age limit for SC/ST/OBC/woman candidates will be as per
Govt. of India guidelines
Emoluments per month (Fixed) : Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28000/- +30% HRA for 3rd year and onwards
Essential Qualifications : Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or
Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in
Professional Course with specialization in plant molecular biology/biotechnology/agriculture.
Desirable Qualifications : Experience in Molecular biology techniques, plant tissue culture and plant transformation.
How to Apply:
The interview for the above posts will be held on March 26, 2018 at 10:00 AM in Board Room (Room No-125) of ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110 012. The candidates failed to report by 10:30 AM for appearing in the interview will not be considered. A written test may be conducted for short listing of the candidates before interview.
1. The positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis and initially offered for one year or till project duration whichever is earlier. However, the positions can be terminated with one month notice owing to any change in circumstances.
2. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Government of India rules.
3. The candidates must bring four copies of biodata (strictly in the format attached) along with original certificates and self-attested photocopies of each of the documents/ certificates and one recent passport size photograph.
4. No TA/DA would be given for appearing in the interview.
5. Only candidates having essential qualifications would be considered for the interview.
6. Persons already in employment should bring “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
7. The decision of the Project Director of the Institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
8. The person employed will have no right to claim employment or engagement in ICAR at the end of the contract period.
9. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only.
- Date of Interview – March 26, 2018
- Reporting Time – 9:30 to 10:00 AM
- Time of Interview – 10.00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Board Room (Room No-125) of ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110 012.