Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Positions : 01
Name of the Project : “Elucidating the potential of anaerobic rumen fungi for enhancing
biomethanation in anaerobic digesters fed on agricultural wastes (SP-276)
Post Code : SP/276/JRF
Project Duration : December 2020
Group/Division : Bioenergy Group
Age Limit : 28 years, for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 (Upto 33 years) for
SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per DBT-JRF guidelines.
Monthly Stipend : Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF)
- Essential – (i) B.Sc/ M.Sc 1st class in Microbiology / Biotechnology (ii) CSIR/UGC/DBT- JRF/NET or ICAR-NET or Gate Qualification
- Desirable – (1) Hands on experience in culturing of anaerobic fungi (2) Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to Agharkar Research Institute by 12.02.2018.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/PWD and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates called for interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of any questions/clarification regarding eligibility etc. they may contact Dr. Sumit Dagar, Project In charge Bioenergy Group at Phone No.: 020-25325120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.
Important Dates :
- Application Deadline – 12/ 02 /2018
- Display of the short listed candidates for interview – Will be displayed on Institute website by 19/ 02 /2018
- Date of Interview – Tuesday , 06/03/2018 at 10:00 a.m
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Application Deadline – 12/ 02 /2018