Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellows
No.of.Posts : 03
Tenure : Selected applicants will be appointed for a period of ONE Year. The
tenure of appointment may be extended depending on performance and availability of funds.
Age Limit : The age limit is maximum 30 years on the day of the interview.
Emolument : Rs.16400.00
- Essential – Masters in any branch of Life sciences
- Desirable – Exposure in handling patient samples; experience in genomic and molecular
Nature of Duty : Bio-specimen collection and processing; subsequent genomic
analysis and functional studies.
The date of walk-in interview is February 20, 2018, starting from 10:30AM. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Following documents are required at the time of interview:
1. Curriculum Vitae along with reprints of publications, if any
2. One Passport- size coloured Photograph
2. Self-Attested Copies of Certificates of Educational Qualifications
3. Self-Attested Copies of Experience Certificates
4. Govt. issued Photo ID proof (Preferably Aadhar Card)
- Date of Interview – February 20, 2018,
- Time of Interview – 10.30 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – NIBMG, Kalyani 741251, West Bengal, India