Name of The Post : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Expression analysis of inflammasome-forming NLRs gliomas for identification of novel therapeutic interventions”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Tejpal Gupta
Duration : One year from the date of appointment.
Funding Agency : DBT Project No.3806
- Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA = 32,500/- per month.
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks (mandatory) and experience in carrying out immunohistochemistry is mandatory.
- *One year M.Sc. degree course will not be considered.
Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest; hence results-awaited candidates will not be eligible to apply for the post.
Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
Candidates are advised to pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV by e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 23-03-2018.
The interviews would be held on 26-03-2018 and candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘email@example.com’ as indicated.
- Last Date to Submit Applications – 23-03-2018
- Date of Interview – 26-03-2018
- Time of Interview – 10.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC.