Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Area of Research : Mining the Genome / Metagenome of Marine Microbiomes
Tenure : One years
Fellowship : Rs. 28000/- pm + 20% HRA
- Essential Qualification : Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Genomic
Science/Bioinformatics or Equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification : Experience in Microbial Genomics and Bioinformatics
How to Apply:
Applications on plain paper along with complete bio-data including e-mail id, a recent
photograph, attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, certificates in support of age, other academic credentials and experience are invited from the interested candidates for the post above to work in a major project sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi.
Interested candidates are requested to send hard-copy of CV to the following address on or
before 15.02.2018 at 5.00 pm and attend personal interview on 16.02.2018 at 2.30 PM.
No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Applications may kindly be addressed to:
Dr. Joseph Selvin
Department of Microbiology
School of Life Sciences Pondicherry University
R.V.Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605014
- Application Deadline – 15.02.2018
- Date of Interview – 16.02.2018
- Time of Interview – 2.30 PM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Microbiology, Pondicherry University