Project title: “VALIDATION OF OSTEOCALCIN KIT: A BONE TURNOVER MARKER FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT OF OSTEOPOROSIS ”
Job Title : Project Assistant
No.of.Posts : 01
Duration : Upto 19.09.2018
Age Limit : Not exceeding 30 Years
Stipend : Rs.31,000/-
Essential Qualification :
Graduate in Biological Science in Bio-Chemistry, Life Science, MicroBiology, Zoology, Bio Technology from a recognized University with three years laboratory work experience from a recognized Institution /Organization or Master’s degree in the Biological Science in Life Science, Bio-Technology, BioChemistry, Micro-Biology.
Desirable : Experience in performing Enzyme linked immunosorbent Assays, validation of
Assays and Stability Studies.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
- Date of Interview – 12th February, 2018
- Time of Interview – between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
- Venue of Interview – National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Indian Council of Medical Research, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012