Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (SRF)
No.of.Positions : 01
Name of the Project : “Isolation, identification and characterization of marker proteins from the Venom of Naja Kaouthia and Bungarus fasciatus of North East India for Development of Rapid Diagnostic Tool for Identification of snakebite in North East India”
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in any field of Life Science/Biotechnology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate. Preference will be given to NET-JRF conducted by CSIR/UGC/ICMR or GATE qualified candidate.
Age Limit : Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
Duration : One (01) year, which may be extended up to three (03) years or till completion of the project depending on status of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month applicable to the candidate having M.Sc. with NET/GATE qualification.
- Non-NET/GATE candidate will receive Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month.
Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), certificates of NET/GATE and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview.
(1) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
(2) Those in employment or doing Ph.D. must submit ‘No Objection Certificate from the
concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
For further details please contact:
Dr. Robin Doley, Principal Investigator
Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784028, Assam
- Date of Interview – 12 February 2018
- Time of Interview – 11.00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tezpur University