Name of the post : Scientist D (Water Quality Analyst)
No.of.Posts : 01
Monthly Emoluments : In the pay scale Rs.15600-39100/- in pay band 3, Grade
Pay : Rs.7600/- revised in the level-12 (Rs.78800/–2,09,200/-) in the Pay
Matrix in case of deputation.
Or consolidated remuneration ranges Rs.1,25,000 – 1,50,000/- in case of contract
Essential Qualifications : Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences/ Life Sciences
and allied discipline/ Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology, Microbiology.
OR Master’s degree in engineering/ technology (Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Environmental engineering)
Experience : Five years practical experience
How to Apply:
- Only Indian national need to apply
- The number of post likely to increase or decrease
- The Board reserves the right not to fill up the post, if so decides, No correspondences /representations will be entertained in regard to the call for interview and /or selection. The project driven employment/engagement shall be purely temporary and only
restricted to the project period and will not guarantee any claim for employment by the CPCB/NMCG/Government.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India
- Apply through proper channel, if in service.
Self-attested copies of the following be submitted;
1. Date of Birth, 2. Mark Sheets and Degree Certificates for Educational Qualifications & 3. Experience Certificate(s) from the employer (if applicable)
Available at www.cpcb.nic.in. Incomplete application form shall not be considered. (Note: A valid email ID is compulsory)
The applications of the eligible and willing officers along with their bio-data (duly signed by the concerned officers) attested copies of ACR/APAR dossier for the last 5 years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance and statement of Major/Minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last ten years may be forwarded. Applications which are incomplete, not through Proper Channel, without attested copies of ACR/APAR Dossier and other related documents
will not be considered and the advance copy should invariably be followed, the application which is forwarded through proper channel must reach this office not later than 15 days after closing date, falling which their candidature will not be considered. Applications must be accompanied by the self-attested copies of certificates of proof of age, educational
qualifications, research work experience and claim of belongings to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disability, etc. failing to which the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Name of the post applied for must be superscribed on the envelope.
Application should be sent to:
Sr. Administrative Officer (Recruitment)
Central Pollution Control Board,
PariveshBhawan, East Arjun Nagar,
Shahdara, Delhi – 110032.
Application Deadline : Last date of receipt of complete application 26th February, 2018