Name of the Post : Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical)
No.of.Posts : 01
Name of the Project : “Impact of measles rubella (MR) vaccination campaign on population immunity in India (IMRVI Study)”
Salary : Rs.48000 per month
Age Limit : 35 years
Place of Posting : MRHRU, Ghatampur (Kanpur)
Essential Qualifications : 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with two years’ experience in related field. Or 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph,D in relevant subject from a recognized Univ. Or BDS/B.V.Sc degree with one year
How to Apply:
1. These are contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for
regularization in the ICMR; NJIL&OMD; and any other Government organization.
2. The mere fulfillment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee
3. Candidate must bring along all relevant documents in original and one set of photocopied and self-attested copies of the same and one recent passport size photograph during the time of written test/interview.
4. During the project tenure as well as on its termination, the ICMR and/or the NJIL&OMD will have no legal liabilities relating of staff.
5. Performance will be assessed on a regular basis/frequent intervals.
6. Contract can be terminated at any time based on the performance of the staff.
7. Candidate will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
8. No TA/DA will be paid neither for appearing in the written test/interview nor for joining the assignment.
9. The candidate place of posting can be changed at any time and to any place of work within the project and as per the need of the project anywhere within India.
- Depending on the number of applicants written test/interviews may be undertaken.
please note that no complaints will be entertained if the candidate misses the dates for the interview.
- NO SEPARATE CALL LETTERS WILL BE SENT TO HOMES OF APPLICANTS.
- The candidates should bring with them at the venue, the attached application from (Annexure-ll) duly filled, all relevant original documents and a photocopy of the documents during the date of written test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/interview.
- Date of Interview – 26th February 2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Director Office at Modet Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU), Jahanabad Road, Ghatampur, Kanpur-209206 (U.P.) INDIA