Name of the post : Project Assistant
No. Of Posts : 01
Project Title : “Genetic control and genomic selection for important traits in sugarcane, and comparison of elite Indian and Australian germplasm”
Duration : Up to 31.01.2020 or till winding up of the project whichever is earlier.
Emoluments : Rs. 8,000/- (consolidated) per month
Age : 30 years for men & 35 years for women. The age limits are relaxable for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Essential : B.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Botany
- Desirable : Published research papers/ research experience in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), original certificates, one set of photocopies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the
time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, incase he/ she is in employment else where.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview.
- A Written test will be conducted.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidates will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- Date of Interview – 05.02.2018
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7