Name of the Post: Quality Microbiologist
Requisition ID : BAN02724
The Quality Microbiologist should abide by Corporate Food safety Policy. The duties of this position may also include the coaching of other micro tech, maintaining Quality Management systems and ability to act as a QM Specialist backup and support. Support encompasses design of experiments, evaluation of new equipment, coordination of process initiatives, training of operations and process auditing.
- Conducting microbiological tests for raw material and finished product as per test protocols.
- Documentation as per Cargill GLP.
- Maintaining and disposal the cultures as per safety practices.
- Cleaning and test Method Validation.
- Co-ordination and Procurement of Media, glassware and cultures.
- Instruments and glassware calibration and handling.
- Maintaining stock of Media & glassware.
- Updation and maintenance of laboratory documents and records.
- Generation of COA.
- Independently handle the pathogen lab at provimi site with support of FSQR Manager.
- Final product approval. Assurance of compliance to customer specifications.
- Conduct tests, on-site sampling, preparation of culture media, consumables tracking according to the procedures,special analyzes and monitoring in accordance with procedures. Also any collective tasks in the lab.
- Daily assessment and in-depth management of process and quality management systems including cross-checks, raw materials checks, calibration, maintenance, procedures, food safety training, auditing, CCP verification, management of non-conformities .
- Participate in the calibration, proficiency and compliance specific tests.
- Participate in the studies needed to meet the specifications or customer complaints.
- Data analysis, trend recognition, and effective communication are required competencies.
- Miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or Biochemistry with 3 year food industry experience.
• Knowledge on advanced microbiological techniques/examinations
• Knowledge in Food Safety/ HACCP/FSSC 22000 .
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Consistent high level of performance and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to speak candidly and provide constructive feedback.
• Demonstrated Assertiveness.
• Ability to reach consensus and maintain standards with teams having different and sometimes competing priorities.
• Computer application experience.
Job : Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location : India-KA-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Shift : Day Job