F.No.20-14/2013/Rectt.Marcio Date: 06.06.2017
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk in Interview to fill up the (purely) temporary post of Senior Research Fellow (One) under MARICO PROJECT COMPONENT-II to be held on 06.07.2017 at 11.00 AM at ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30(Telangana). The tenure of the project is up to 31.03.2018 or until further orders whichever is earlier. The requirement and other terms and conditions for the Senior Research Fellow are as under:-
|Name of the post||Nature of duties||Essential qualifications||Desirable qualifications||Emoluments (Rs.)|
Senior Research Fellow
|Laboratory and filed research work
1. M.Sc. in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Bio-chemistry.
2. Post-Graduation in Basic Science with NET qualification.
Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses.
3.At least two years of research experience
1. Experience in SSR/SNP genotyping work in crops.
2. Knowledge in Marker-Assisted Selection procedures applied in plant breeding programmes.
3. Working knowledge of computers.
28,000+ 30% (HRA as applicable)
For other terms and conditions pl. visit IIOR website: www.icar-iior.org.in
PI OF THE PROJECT
Terms and conditions:-
- Place of posting is ICAR – IIOR., Rajendranagar, Hyderabad work place may be at any Research Farm of IIOR, Hyd. (Narkhodha/ ICRISAT)
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project and also subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no provision of re engagement after termination of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this Institute as the fellowship.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women, relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules applicable to the external funded project.
4. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the Walk in Interview. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangement to stay at the place of work.
- Candidates are requested to carry all original relevant documents/ certificates along with a set of attested photocopies and duly filled in application form on the date of interview.
- Report by 09.30 AM on the date of walk-in-interview.
- The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.
PI OF THE PROJECT