F.No.5-/2004/DUS/FVP Date: 06.06.2017
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk in Interview to fill up the (purely) temporary post of Senior Research Fellow (One) under Central Sector Scheme for PPV&FRA to be held on 05.07.2017 at 11.00 AM at ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30(Telangana). The tenure of the project is up to 31.03.2018 and is likely to be extended. The requirement and other terms and conditions for the Senior Research Fellow are as under:-
|Name of the post||Nature of duties||Essential qualifications||Desirable qualifications||Emoluments (Rs.)|
Senior Research Fellow
|Raising of experimental crop, recording of observations for qualitative and quantitative traits, data tabulation, report preparation.
1.M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Plant Breeding/ Seed Technology/Agronomy or any other discipline in Agricultural Sciences
2. Post-Graduation in Life Sciences with NET qualification.
1. Experience in Crop raising and maintenance.
2. Experience in recording of qualitative and quantitive data.
3. Working knowledge of computers.
25,000+ 30% (HRA as applicable)
For other terms and conditions please visit IIOR website: www.icar-iior.org.in
PS & PI OF THE PROJECT
Terms and conditions:-
- Place of posting is ICAR – IIOR., Rajendranagar, Hyderabad work place may be at any Research Farm of IIOR, Hyd. (Rajendranagar/Narkhoda/ ICRISAT)
- The above position is purely temporary up to 31.03.2018 and is likely to be extended till the end of the project subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no provision of re engagement after termination of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this Institute as the fellowship.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women, relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules applicable to the external funded project.
4.. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the Walk in Interview. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangement to stay at the place of work.
- Candidates are requested to carry all original relevant documents/ certificates along with a set of attested photocopies and duly filled in application form on the date of interview.
- Report by 09.30 AM on the date of walk-in-interview.
- The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.
PS & PI OF THE PROJECT
1.The Head AKMU, ARIS Cell for uploading the advertisement in Institute website.
2.Notice Boards of IIOR, Hyderabad.
3.Circulation to all ICAR Research Institutes located at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.